The works involved the alterations and refurbishment of existing office accommodation to form a new School Boardroom for The School of Engineering within the Kings Buildings Campus.
The full works comprised:
• Removal of existing fixtures and Fittings
• Removal of existing M&E services
• Internal finishes; walls, floors, skirting
• New Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment
• Joinery works & New Internal doors
• Installation of new M&E services including data, security and fire alarm
Works were carried out during the summer break to minimise disruption to the users. Staff and research
students continued to make use of the building throughout the duration of the works. Careful planning of the works, strict management of the working areas and excellent daily communication ensured minimal disruption, efficient delivery and a successfully delivered project of high quality finishing standards.
University of Edinburgh
July 2017 - August 2017
September 15, 2017