This project involved the alterations and refurbishment to an existing under utilized print room, to form a
modern enclosed meeting facility and shared office environment.
The full works comprised:
• Removal of existing fixtures and Fittings
• Removal of existing M&E services
• Internal finishes; walls, ceilings, floors, skirting
• Internal partitions infill
• New Internal doors
• Installation of Services including water, heating, chilled water and drainage
• Installation of new M&E services including data, security and fire alarm
The project was delivered during the summer break to minimise any disruption to the students & staff while
providing new facilities fully operational for the commencement of the new academic year.
University of Edinburgh
July 2017 - August 2017
September 15, 2017