Form of Contract:
Commons area refurbishment
Internal refurbishment of communal areas, levels 1, 2, ground and basement and external canopy works at 160 Dundee Street, Edinburgh.
The full works comprised:
- Contractor design and installation of new external canopy
- Refurbishment of ground floor reception including new reception desk, furniture,
- ceiling alterations, wall linings, flooring, lighting and structural infill to floor
- Provision of new showers and WC facilities at lower ground floor level
- Refurbishment of the lower ground floor corridor and the lift lobby areas at lower
- ground floor, first floor and second floor levels, including the accessible WCs
- Redecoration of the existing timber frames to the atrium glazing
- Refurbishment of lift cars
This project comprised of internal refurbishment of communal areas, Levels 1, 2, Ground and Basement. Specific focus was on reception and main entrance works, new entrance canopy, foyer and reception counter with a breakout/coffee counter area to the rear and also created a new lower ground shower and changing facility.