The work comprises the internal fit out of the 2nd floor level of 2 Marischal Square in Aberdeen. The scope of the project is to include the formation of meeting room, break out and other amenity space, together with the associated modifications to the landlord mechanical and electrical installation inc. additional a/c services and alterations to the existing sprinkler system.
The full works comprised:
- Strip out works and demolition
- Mechanical and electrical works – Luminaires, fire alarm, security, ventilation, pipework, drainage, consumer units, alter sprinkler system and rooftop units, sanitary ware
- Supply and fit – Suspended ceilings, plasterboard ceilings, acoustics, skirtings, facings
- Supply and install manufactured joinery items
- Decoration, ames, wallpapering
- Supply and fit new doors, floor coverings, kitchens, glazed screens, moveable Style partitions, blinds
- Install new manifestations on glazed partitions
- Alter raised access floor to new partitions and M&E
- Supply and install new tiling to shower room.
This was our third major project for the client in a stunning new building. Covering over 10,000 sqft the stunning fit-out will accommodate over 100 staff in a modern and flexible workspace.