The contract involved alterations to Woodburn Primary School, Dalkeith. Alteration were made to the existing partitions and creation of new partitions, rooms, doors and windows.
The full works comprised:
• Strip out and downtakings
• Structural Alterations to form new entrance doorway
• Renewal of doors, windows, shutters and hatches
• New windows, doors and hatches
• New Suspended Ceilings
• New merchanical and electrical service installations
• Decoration and floor finishes throughout
The works were completed in a live environment. The primary school remained operational during the work. Precautions and procedures were implemented to ensure there was minimum disruption and risk to the staff and pupils using the operational section of the school building. All works were confined to the working area. Separate site access and egress routes ensured 3rd parties were not at risk.
Nov - Jan 2016
February 23, 2017