The project comprised of a Catergory B fit out and refurbishment of office space for TFT within Exchange Place, Edinburgh.
The works comprised of a full fit out to create a well-being oriented office space including the installation of new feature lighting, M&E modifications, kitchen and tea preparation area and new partitions to form a meeting room.
The project took place on the ground floor of a multi occupied office building in Edinburgh’s City Centre. Surrounding floors remained fully operational throughout, the works were carefully co-ordinated to ensure continuity of the surrounding businesses.
• New partitioning and door to form meeting room
• Floor finishes & wall coverings
• Feature lighting installations
• Audio and visual equipment comprising flat screen TV and relevant video conferencing aids.
• IT comms
• Kitchen/tea preperation installed
• M&E modifications and installations
Tuffin Ferraby Taylor LLP (TFT)
Exchange Place, Edinburgh
October 15, 2019