This design and build project involved the refurbishment of a 1970’s sports hall to provide modern and vibrant sports facilities incorporating the latest technology and sports equipment for the pupils and enhancing the experience and enjoyment for the pupils at school which excels in sporting development and achievements.
The full works comprised:
• Removal of existing roof structure and replacement with insulated profiled roof cladding.
• Strip out of existing M&E services (heating, lighting, power and ventilation)
• Installation of new Eco Friendly M&E services
• Demolition and downtakings and structural alterations of existing partitioning to convert existing changing and storage spaces into a modern fitness suite
• New toilet, shower and changing facilities
• Installation of multi-layered sports flooring complete with all sports markings
The project was delivered during the summer recess to minimise disruption to the pupils and provide the new facilities fully operational for the commencement of the new academic year.
July - August 2017
September 1, 2017