Form of Contract:
SBCC minor works building contract (MW/SCOT).
Description: This construction project comprises of fit-out and refurbishment works to a small retail unit based over two levels with access from Fredrick Street.
The full works comprised:
- New electrical installations inc lighting, power, speakers & data and mechanical services for water
- Install new vinyl flooring and sanitaryware to WC
- Install new timber flooring to rear retail space and steps and new mosaic tiles to main entrance
- Install all digital wallpaper throughout and all client direct graphics and vinyl’s
- Test and commission of all services
- SJS Bespoke manufactured joinery items throughout
SJS successfully delivered this impressive project in a short space of time, allowing a happy client to start trading as planned. There were a number of bespoke joinery elements in the project, including stylish wall displays for the wine bottles.