This design and build project transformed a disused warehouse into a modern production facility for Quantum Packaging to produce airtight sealing products for food processing packaging. As well as providing clean and bright production area, the project including office and welfare facilities and a bright and welcoming reception area.
The full works comprised:
• Removal and down-takings of existing fixtures, floors, ceilings and non-load bearing partitions
• New Partitions, internal doors and ceilings to form new reception and office facilities
• Plastering and decoration throughout
• Supply and Installation of soft flooring
• M&E services, lighting, ventilation, fire detection and alarm system Installation
• Automated roller shutter door
• Polished and sealed concrete warehouse floor
The project was successfully completed within the very tight and challenging contract timescale with client satisfaction in both the execution of the works and the finished product.
Aug - Sept 2016
June 20, 2017