SJS were commissioned for the internal fit-out / refurbishment at People’s Postcode Lottery in a former town house located within Edinburgh city centre.
The full works comprised:
- Alteration / additions to small power / data installation
- Access control installation
- Strip-out and replacement of floor coverings throughout
- Strip-out of existing tea-prep and installation of coffee points
- Decoration throughout
- Structural openings on three levels to link No. 30 with No.29 Charlotte Square
- External roof maintenance
Careful planning, a proactive teamwork approach with the clients design team and good communication throughout enabled this project to be delivered in a very challenging city centre location with minimal disruption to neighbouring residential properties that remained fully occupied during the currency of the work.