The 3000 ft sq office refurbishment comprised of the CAT A enabling works and CAT B fit out for Umega Lettings in Lister Square within the heart of Edinburgh’s Quartermile Development.
The project provided modern, high quality facilities for the letting agency and included the reconfiguration of space with the use of glazed screens and doors, a full M&E renewal and the installation of bespoke manufactured booth seating.
The central location with many live surrounding buildings and heavy vehicle and pedestrian traffic came with a number of key challenges. These included restricted parking requiring careful planning for deliveries and waste removal and works being carried out during set hours to minimise disruption to surrounding areas.
Full works comprised:
Cat A Enabling Works –
• M&E alterations and installations to suit new layout including lighting, power, ventilation and air conditioning
• Formation of new toilet facilities
• Installation of partitions to subdivide the space to create meeting rooms and staff welfare facilities
• Restoration of existing internal brickwork to create feature walls
CAT B Fit Out Works –
• Installation of new kitchen facilities and breakfast bar
• Installation of new feature branded galvanised steel cladding
• Design, manufacture and installation of bespoke manufactured booth seating
• Installation of glazed screens and doors
• Installation of locker storage wall with reclaimed scaffold boards to bulkhead
• Decoration works including new flooring throughout
Lister Square, Quartermile, Edinburgh
Nov 2018 - Apr 2019
May 15, 2019