The small-scale refurbishment project for Hub South East comprised of internal alterations and the redecoration of office space over 4 floors at 8 Melville Street, Edinburgh.
The works provided a refreshed and modern environment with the installation of both glazed and plasterboard partitions to optimise the use of office space and meeting rooms. New doors and trunking were designed and installed to match existing to retain the character of the building.
Full works comprised:
• External decoration
• Floor finishes throughout including designed feature carpet tiles
• Subdivision of larger office space with plasterboard partitioning
• Removal of existing glazed screens
• Installation of new glazed screens and wooden doors with mouldings to match existing
• Minor M&E works including replacement of light fittings, extractor fans and floor boxes
• Installation of new shower with wet wall panelling
• Replace like for like skirting level trunking
• Decoration throughout
Melville Street, Edinburgh
Apr 19 - May 19
Hub South East Edinburgh
June 10, 2019