The project comprised of the alteration and refurbishment of the first floor and central atrium within the Edinburgh Business School at Heriot Watt, Riccarton Campus. The project involved the alteration and refurbishment of the first floor and central atrium. This optimized the use of existing office space with the creation of 12 glazed paneled offices, 2 flexible meeting rooms and a large boardroom.
The full works comprised:
• Full strip out of all existing finishes and M&E services
• Extensive reconfiguration and alteration of existing M&E services (lighting, power, data, heating, ventilation and A/C
• Installation of new partition systems, suspended ceilings and glazed screens
• Alterations to the fire detection and alarm system.
• Creation of kitchen facilities, tea prep areas, new toilets and shower facilities
• Decoration and floor finishes throughout
The project was successfully delivered whilst the remaining two floors of the busy Business School remained live, without any disruption or inconvenience to the building users.
Edinburgh Business School
Heriot Watt University
February 2018 - June 2018
July 23, 2018