The alteration and fit-out project optimised the use of existing office accommodation for the Edinburgh Business School, Heriot Watt University. The works included the installation of partitions – creating 12 glass fronted cellular offices, a new tea prep area and the design, manufacture and installation of bespoke manufactured furniture.
The full works comprised:
• Strip out of existing plasterboard partitions
• Installation of new metal stud and plasterboard partitions
• Installation of cellular offices with glazed frontages
• Re-configurations and alterations to existing mechanical and electrical services
• Installation of new fire alarms
• Installation of tea prep areas
• New flooring installed throughout
• Design, manufacture and installation of bespoke reception desk and connecting booth seating area to the rear
• Full decoration
After the successful completion and handover of Phase 1 for the Edinburgh Business School, we were appointed to complete this 2nd stage refurbishment. The rest of the building remained live during the works and careful consideration was taken throughout for the buildings occupants.
Heriot Watt University
Edinburgh Business School
Jul 18 - Nov 18
December 3, 2018