Form of Contract:
SBCC Minor Works Building Contract for use in Scotland, 2016 edition.
This construction project comprises of refurbishment works to the existing premises 3rd floor Hybrid Lounge Facility Suite.
The full works comprised:
- Install new tea prep areas
- New breakfast bar with integrated fridge unit
- New corian concierge desk
- Decoration throughout including corridors, meeting rooms and signage•
- Install new Milliken carpet to existing reception area, meeting rooms and corridors
- Install new rockwool insulation above new room double-glazed configurations of meeting rooms 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Make good all reception duct panel doors
- Make good existing staff corridor cherry finished doors
- Electrical works; Fit all electrical luminaires, floor boxes and PIR’s. Reinstate existing thermostats. Balance existing BMS to lighting reconfigurations to suit lighting suppliers schedule
This office refurbishment was located in the busy city centre of Edinburgh at the Exchange Plaza, which required careful logistic planning. SJS ensured this project was successfully delivered on programme and minimal disruption was caused with surrounding floors remaining fully operational.