The 18,000ft2 project comprised of a full strip out and subsequently the CAT A office fit out within Exchange Plaza, Edinburgh.
The works comprised of the strip out of former tenant fixtures and fittings along with suspended ceilings and floor finishes. The suite was thereafter fitted out to the client’s office specification including new lighting, fan-coil ventilation, small power and data. Glazed and plasterboard partitioning was installed to subdivide the space, creating several meeting rooms. Bespoke manufactured storage cabinets and set-down areas were designed and manufactured in our manufacturing facility and installed on-site.
The works took place on the 2nd floor of a multi occupied office building in the centre of Edinburgh. With surrounding floors remaining fully operational, the works were carefully
co-ordinated with noisy works taking place out of hours, ensuring third parties were uninterrupted.
Full works comprised:
• Removal of existing suspended ceilings, walls and floor coverings
• Supply and fit of new suspended ceilings and plasterboard ceilings required including acoustics
• Decoration throughout to architects specification
• Supply and fit of new kitchens and worktops
• Design, manufacture and installation of bespoke manufactured storage cupboards and worktops
• Supply and fit of glazed partitions and glazed doors
• Alter raised access floor to level the floors throughout
• Remove all redundant M&E
• Supply and fit new M&E installations throughout including light fittings, power and data and ventilation
• Installation of new toilets and shower rooms
Feb 19 - Jun 19
July 19, 2019