The contract involved the alterations and the refurbishment of an existing office space within Skypark in Glasgow. The brief was to reflect the company’s core values of adventure, fun and innovation while providing a vibrant space where people want to come to work.
The full works comprised:
• General downtakings including removal of existing tables and seating, all furniture, various fitments, existing flooring and all existing lighting.
• Remove existing ceiling raft panels, to be sprayed out and rehung, and window blinds which are to be
refitted following paintwork.
• Installation of new meeting pods, partitions, kitchen area, toilets and office spaces
• Installation of new soft floor finishes by Phoenix Flooring Services Edinburgh
• Various wall finish installations and decoration to existing walls.
• Electrical and Mechanical work throughout
• New suspended ceiling
• Bespoke joinery items and furniture
Macs Adventure’s Founder, Neil Lapping, is delighted with the transformation of an empty shell into vibrant offices.
Sept - Nov 2016
February 20, 2017