The contract involved the manufacture and installation of glazed screens including necessary M&E services, IT services, security systems and building works provide acoustic separating within the Learning Centre at National Museum of Scotland, Chambers Street, Edinburgh.
The full works comprised:
• Removal of existing walls and ceiling finishes
• Relocation of electrical, data and security services
• Bespoke joinery manufacturing
• Installation of glazed acoustic screens
• Decoration and floor finishes to match existing
All works were undertaken within a live environment and SJS were highly successful at ensuring safety and minimising disruption. Efficient planning combined with effective communication from our site management team ensured no disruption to the building staff or members of the public visiting neighbouring areas in the museum.
National Museum of Scotland
Feb - Mar 2016
February 23, 2017