Form of Contract:
JCT Intermediate Building Contract 2016
This project is to refurbish the existing ground and 1st floor reception areas, toilets and stairs within the common areas of an existing occupied office building.
The full works comprised:
- Painting & decorating
- Liaise with client / PM for management of existing tenants
- Review Contractors Rules for working in the Building
- Erection of temporary barriers to protect work area
- Existing services location, isolation, protection and alteration works
- General clearance and down taking works
- New floor tiling, skirting, carpets and new ceilings
- New entrance matwell / mat
- General joinery, lighting, electrical and mechanical works
- New signage and feature walls
- New reception desks, toilet cubicles, sanitary ware
Quartermile 1 being the first completed building and the flagship for the Quartermile estate houses some well- established tenants. High level illuminated signage certainly catches the eye as you enter the building to either reception.
Bespoke reception desks made in our state of the art workshop sit beautifully within fully glazed entrance and sit nicely on the oversized new tiled floors.