The works comprise of alterations and refurbishment to two existing Lecture Theatres to create much improved , modern and vibrant teaching spaces.
The full works comprised:
• Downtakings and removal of existing lecture theatre seating, fixed furniture, ceilings and floors
• New Internal Doors
• New raised flooring and floor finishes
• Lining and decorating existing walls
• New Suspended ceilings incorporating feature beams
• Installation of M&E services including lighting, data, power, fire alarms, ventilation and AC
• New Lecture theatre seating and ledges
All works were carried out within a live environment. The works were carried out during the summer break to
minimise disruption to the users. Careful planning of the works, efficient management of the working areas,
excellent daily communication and co-ordinated delivery and access routes ensured minimal disruption and
a successful delivery of the project.
University of Edinburgh
June 2017 - Sept 2017
September 15, 2017