The contract involved the alterations and the refurbishment of an existing cafe located within the Edinburgh Napier University Craiglockhart campus.
The full works comprised:
• General down-takings including removal of existing tables and seating, all furniture, various fitments, existing flooring and all existing lighting.
• Various wall finish installations and decoration to existing walls.
• Electrical works including down taking of various fittings, installation of new fittings and remounting fittings
• Bespoke joinery and panelling including a brand new servery and banquette seating
• New decoration throughout
All works were undertaken within a live environment. The building was occupied during the construction period. The overall goal is to complete the project with zero lost time or reportable injuries, diseases or dangerous occurrences affecting those involved in the construction work, member of the general public or others.
Edinburgh Napier University
Jan 2017 - Feb 2017
March 2, 2017