The contract involved the refurbishment of the front of house area, ground and first floor spaces to create a new cafe bar area, installation of new lift and refurbishment works on the first floor.
The full works comprised:
• General down-takings and building alterations
• Masonry works, infilling concrete and resin flooring works
• Joinery works, partitioning, new handrails and skirting throughout
• Decoration, plastering and making good generally
• Install new suspended ceilings and refurbish existing suspended ceilings
• Supply & Fit new vinyl flooring to the stairs
• Building works in connection with new services
• Steelwork, fabrication and installation of new structural steel sections
• Plumbing works
• M&E Services
All works were undertaken within a live environment. Buildings were occupied during the construction period. The overall goal is to complete the project with zero lost time or reportable injuries, diseases or dangerous occurrences affecting those involved in the construction work, member of the general public or others.
Edinburgh Beer Factory
Nov 2016 - Feb 2017
February 28, 2017