The contract works involved stripping out an existing 3rd floor storage space and converting it into a modern office space for Changeworks to increase their primary Edinburgh office facilities.
The full works comprised:
• Down taking of existing partitions and structural alterations
• Forming openings to external walls for new windows
• Internal walls and partitions to create offices
• New floor finishes
• Decoration throughout
• Kitchenette equipment and fittings
• Sundry mechanical and electrical new installation works including, new lighting installation
The works were completed in a live environment. The remainder of the building was kept accessible throughout the full period of the works and all necessary safety precautions were implemented and observed due to the presence of occupants. Precautions and procedures were implemented to ensure there was minimum disruption for the Neighbouring buildings.
July - August 2016
February 23, 2017