The 6-week project involved the strip out, alteration and refurbishment of the Oriam Bistro within Scotlands Sports Performance Centre, Heriot Watt. The aim was to create a multi-functional cafe and adjoining meeting room space for students and club members within a relaxed and comfortable surrounding.
The full works comprised:
• The preparation of floors throughout and the supply and fit of new floor coverings
• Application of vinyl’s to existing doors and walls
• Refurbishment works of the existing servery including new tiling, lighting, signage and joinery works
• Re-position of existing lighting throughout the cafe area
• Supply and fit of new M&E and data
• Installation of bespoke manufactured joinery, produced in our Newhailes facility, including signage and cladding
• Redecoration throughout
The project was successfully completed with minimum disruption to live areas within the same and surrounding buildings. The refurbishment took place over the summer break to be enjoyed by students and members in time for the first semester of the academic year.
July 2018 - August 2018
August 31, 2018