The contract involved the alterations, refurbishment and fit-out of an existing retail property in Cadzow Place, Edinburgh. The existing interiors have been completely refurbished to create a bright and vibrant space which includes multiple offices, an interview room, a reception area and a conference room. The existing historic features were restored and retained to preserve the character of the building. Further upgrading works included the alterations and upgrading of stair case, toilet and kitchen facilities creating first class modern office environment.
The full works comprised:
• Removal of existing lighting, M&E services, fire alarm system, carpets and ceilings.
• Installation of M&E services including ventilation.
• Installation of new partitions and ceilings throughout.
• Decoration and wall finishes throughout.
• Installation of a new kitchen area.
• New Male and Female Accessible toilet facilities.
• Repainted building externals including windows
• New vinyl manifestations and signage.
• New secure door entry system.
The office fit-out for our client Collins & Co Defence Lawyers is progressing on programme and another very satisfied client.
Collins & Co Defence Lawyers
Jan - Mar 2017
May 9, 2017