The contract involved the alterations and the refurbishment of the girls boarding accommodation at Balcares House for Loretto School. The project was completed while the students were away during their 8 week summer holiday.
The works comprised:
• Timber flooring repairs
• New sinks and vanity units introduced to bedrooms
• Electrical Services – New lighting, power and IT/data installations
• Mechanical Services – Ventilation and plumbers work
• New suspended ceilings to corridors
• New fire doors and upgrading of existing fire doors
• Decoration throughout
• New floor finishes (carpet, carpet tiles and vinyl)
• Bathroom and WC refurbishments and new shower installations
• Kitchen replacements and modernisation
• Upgrading of common room facilities
Careful planning of the works and a close working relationship with the clients Estates Management Team ensured the challenging project was successfully delivered on programme.
July 2015 - August 2015
September 4, 2017