We were awarded this prestigious 16 week contract to supply and manufacture high end bespoke FSC joinery for an Executive Lounge within the London Gatwick Airport. All of the wall panels and manufacturing furniture items were finished in fumed oak to the relevant fire rating requirements within our specialist manufacturing facility.
The manufacturing works comprised:
• Feature wall and dado panelling
• Business class ceiling incorporating coffers
• Low level dividing screens
• Bespoke bar units ranging from coffee, drinks, deli and refrigeration units
• Reception storage cupboards.
• Walnut power modules and form of small side tables for lamps to site on
• Krion newspaper tables
• Both seating to 1st class and business class
• Krion work study benches
• Wine walls
• Luggage store
• Towel storage
• All vanity units to both first class and business class toilets
• All skirting and architraves
This package required full FSC compliance and we proudly demonstrated our FSC accreditation by selecting only FSC certified materials and by using only FSC approved production methods to deliver this project. The project was completed on programme and another very satisfied client.
Sept - Dec 2016
May 10, 2017