Form of Contract:
Standard Building Contract with Quantities for use in Scotland SBC/Q/SCOT (2016 Edition) by The Scottish Building Contract Committee.
The project comprises the refurbishment of the existing property and forming new accommodation within the existing Church.
The full works comprised:
- Isolated down takings and removals
- Remove infill building and new infill building
- New foyer, stairs Including handrails, circulation space and disabled lift access
- Carried out all new ceiling work, floor covering finishes and glazing/glass works
- Refurbishment and alterations throughout various parts of the church; new windows, doors and skylights, sanitary ware and WC fit out
- Mechanical and electrical works; new pipework and fittings, all wiring and
This internal refurbishment by SJS has created a vibrant and modern environment at a church facility in the centre of Edinburgh. A number of the bespoke joinery items included in the project were all manufactured in our state-of-the-art workshop and with careful planning and communication the team delivered the project to a high standard.