May 13, 2021 In
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Prepare monthly commercial reports for all projects.
- Attend project progress meetings and provide updates to client with projection of costs as required.
- Perform cost analysis and draw up reports on changes to works and supply chain claims.
- Produce and submit payment valuations in accordance contractual requirements.
- Procurement of subcontract agreements to maximise project returns and ensure contract programmes and deadlines are achieved.
- Raise Invoice requests to Finance Department.
- Provide assistance to Workshop Manager on contractual issues.
- Evaluate variations and handle contractual correspondence.
- Submission and agreement of accurate final account applications with clients in a timely manner.
- Produce production resource reports to monitor production outputs against handover targets.
- Assessment of subcontractor valuations and agreement of final accounts including payment process.
- Upon contract award attend project handover meetings with Estimator and Contracts/Workshop Manager.
- Undertake various contracts administration duties relating to the commercial running of projects, inclusive of Navision package requirements / reporting processes.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
BSc Quantity Surveying preferred but would consider relevant experience in the industry.
- Must be competent in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Be commercially aware.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Experience of using an in house Accounting / Commercial Software System.