Business Administration Support
The purpose of this role is to provide support to cover the efficient and effective day to day running of the business by providing administrative assistance to all departments and disciplines.
- Answering the phone and being the first point of contact for visitors to the building
- Ensuring the building and workshop continue to operate in a COVID safe manner
- General Filing and admin duties
- Preparation of project H&S documentation.
- Document management uploading.
- Setting up job folders (Electronic and Hard Copy)
- Setting up project directories for each job
- Issuing of contract correspondence and documentation
- Manage the Health & Safety documents, (Risk Assessment, Method Statement an Operating & Maintenance Manual).
- Assist in production of tender documentation and submissions
- Support HR in the preparation and maintaining of training plans, personnel files, holiday charts, absence, hospital appointment records.
- Arrange and book training courses and apply for CSCS cards.
- Organising company inductions for new starts
- Various other administration duties as required – opening mail/organising office cleaners etc.
Estimating and Surveying;
- Assist with the printing and preparation of estimating and surveying documentation
- Provide support to complete tender submission.
- Providing buying support to the SJS business
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Meeting suppliers
- Providing additional business support on an ad-hoc basis;
- Marketing administration
- Tender Support
- Printing drawing packages
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- Standard grades in English and Maths as a minimum
- Must be competent in the use of Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Confident telephone manner
- Able to multitask
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
In addition to any duties specifically identified, there will be a requirement to be flexible and undertake any other reasonable duties allocated in the performance of this role.