Bench Hand Joiner
SJS began in 1969 and has grown to a business that prides itself in excellence and client satisfaction.
From our workshop situated to the east of Edinburgh we produce a variety of bespoke manufactured joinery products.
To enable SJS to continue its upward growth we currently need experienced Bench Hand Joiners to join us.
- The successful candidate must have the following;
- Bench experience for a minimum of 5 years’
- Experienced in all aspects of manufacturing of bespoke joinery
- Time served or NVQ in bench joinery or joinery equivalent
- Experience in reading drawings, templates and written instructions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines