To assist in the production of accurate commercial reporting, cost controls and cash management for all Workshop activities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Prepare monthly CVR reports for all projects.
- Attend project progress meetings and provide updates to client with projection of costs as required.
- Perform cost analysis and draw up reports on changes to works and contractor’s claims.
- Produce and submit valuations in accordance contractual requirements.
- Procurement of subcontract agreements to maximise project returns and ensure contract programmes and deadlines are achieved.
- Raise Invoice requests to Finance Department.
- Provide assistance to Contract Manager on contractual issues.
- Make regular site visits for collation of information for monthly valuation statements which include, but not limited to, recommendation on interim payments, statement of claims from contractor, anticipated claims from contractor and assessment of costs of works and expected final cost.
- Evaluate variations and handle contractual correspondence.
- Submission and agreement of accurate final account applications with clients in a timely manner.
- Produce production resource reports to monitor production outputs against handover targets.
- Assessment of subcontractor valuations and agreement of final accounts including payment process.
- Upon contract award attend project handover meetings with Estimator and Contracts/Workshop Manager.
- Undertake various contracts administration duties relating to the commercial running of projects, inclusive of Navision package requirements / reporting processes.
You will be ideally an intermediate quantity surveyor who has experience looking after your own projects. This will ideally have been with a manufacturing production facility.
Qualifications and Experience
- 1+ years Quantity Surveying experience preferably in a manufacturing environment but not essential.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Valid driving licence.
- Degree qualified in relevant surveying discipline.
What you can expect:
- Competitive salary and benefits reflecting experience level and qualifications
- Approved structured training programme
- Promotion and progression opportunities
- A supportive culture
SJS is an equal opportunities employer and rely on diversity to deliver our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of age, gender, religion, or belief and nationality.