The job involves estimating all types of bespoke manufactured joinery and preparing, issuing and following up quotes.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare quotes for existing and new clients
- Ensure all costs are covered including machining/man hours/expected labour rates etc. to be tracked and validated through the manufacturing department process from enquiry to completion of project.
- Take full responsibility for the costings and quotes for multiple enquiries
- Work alongside Project Managers and CAD Technicians
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Have a good understand of bespoke joinery manufacture and experience of joinery/woodworking
- Highly organised/motivated and methodical
- Capable of meeting deadlines with good time management skills
- Experience in Excel